Thursday, May 3, 2018

Anchor by Martina Stoycheva

Hello mixed media fans!
Today I - Martina will give you a little bit of inspiration. 
My project is coming right out from deep inside..
It`s a  anchor.


It is from thick chipboard and I only had to decorate it.
It was a lot of fun creating it, because it is a big piece, almost 80cm.
First I painted the front and the back with white paint. Then the second layer was of white gesso.
For more texture I also added white crackle paste and a fishing net. After that the fun part begin.
Paint mixed with texture powder, mica powder, waxes.
I have to say it was a real pleasure to create this one.
Here are a few close up photos:












Here is our moodboard for this month challenge - Deep Inside:


Come play with us!
Martina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments